Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Minneapolis City Pages Blog

I know I shouldn't have done this, but I ran across a blog on the City Pages website that was talking about Jindal's amazing speech yesterday. Suffice it to say, they disagree with me. But the problem I had with this blog was that the writer made no comment about what Jindal said, but how he said. Nobody in the media cares about what people say anymore. Just how they say. This is probably the number one reason why Obama got elected. Well, when I commented on this blog, I got one response that was nothing but hateful. They know we're right, they just don't like smart people in charge. I'm still waiting to hear back from the writer on this.

Here's the blog.
http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2009/02/is_pawlenty_hel.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?