Tuesday, May 19, 2009

John Piper on President Obama

OK. So it's been a while since I posted anything. And yes, I've been busy with school and work, etc. But this last Sunday, the University of Notre Dame, which I have always admired, invited President Obama to speak at the Commencement Address and bestowed upon him an honorary Doctorate Degree for his advancements in Human Rights. I was shocked when I heard this. Everything I have ever heard from my Catholic upbringing and daily education in my faith has taught me that every life is considered Sacred from conception to natural death. I cannot see how Notre Dame considers itself to be a pillar in the Catholic Church in America, if they pay honor to the most anti-life president in our nation's history. His record of voting against everyone's right to life is outlandish! He voted four time against human rights and medical attention to living, breathing babies who survived an abortion! This proves to me that he has no respect for humanity.

Now here is a talk given by John Piper from Bethlehem Baptist Church in Minneapolis on January 25, 2009. Even though he is a Baptist Pastor, it is interesting to see that he agrees with the Catholic stance on the Right to Life. This isn't just a Catholic thing. It's an American thing. It's a morality thing. The majortiy of people in America will agree with this regardless of what the Liberals want to tell you about what the majority thinks.

Here's the video from Hotair:



What do you think?

Please comment.

Also, see this letter to the President of Notre Dame at Gateway Pundit

3 comments:

What do you think?